This is a system where players are able to fight each other in any map they want.
To activate it you need to find the quick options icon on the left side of the minimap, and then click in War Mode.
Also you can use the hotkey "K" to turn On or Off.
After the mode is active the character will receive a red aura, and his name will turn red.
And a buff will show up in the top left of the screen.
Only players that are using the mode will be able to fight other players.
Every time the player teleport to the city the mode will be automatically deactivated.
There is a one minute cooldown between activate and deactivate the system.
Players with war mode on will:
- be able to fight each other in any map they want;
- receive 10% Extra Monsters Experience;
- receive 50% Extra Drop Chance;
- receive 20% Extra Soul Gain.
Kill Stealing(KS) Rules:
- If you get killed when using Warmode your spawn still belongs to you and your party.
- Other players cannot take your spawn, but they are allowed to kill you.
- If someone kill you and your party members, and everyone run out of rebirth scrolls, or leave the spawn, other players can claim your spawn. (If at least one member still stay on the spawn, it belongs to him and his party yet)
- If you do not wish to continue to get killed, you can deactivate War Mode and the spawn will continue to be yours.
Notes: This system is optional, when using it any player can attack you with no exceptions. Use at your own risk.