In this system players are able to summon a Caravan Pet.
This Pet follows you everywhere and give one extra inventory to carry items.
- The Caravan Hopy acts as an NPC, not a monster, it has no HP bar and monsters won't attack it.
- You can decide if it will following you or standing still.
- There is one option to change the name of your Pet.
- It has no weight limit, just space.
- If you die, it will respawn next to you, wherever.
- Other players can't see your Caravan inventory.
You can buy it from the Coin Shop, Vote Shop or gain it as reward from events like Fury Arena, Ghost Castle, Team Death Match, Free For All or Daily Rewards.
The Caravan will follow its owner everywhere except for:
- When owner goes into Fury Arena.
- When owner goes into Bellatra.
- When owner is in Bless Castle or PVP events.
You can teleport to your caravan by using a special core sold from gold in the Special Shop.
When the Caravan timer runs out, all the items that were in the Caravan inventory stay in the inventory, meaning you'll have to spawn it again in order to retrieve your items or remove them before the timer runs out!